Sunday, September 11, 2005

Original Artist made miniatures

I love miniatures.
I love to make original miniatures. Somehow I made tiny things all the time, even when I am trying to work large. I prefer 1:12 scale, but occationally have done things in 1/2 " scale.
I hope you enjoy kicking around my minature pages. I am adding things as I get them photographed and uploaded.
.
I love to make Halloween miniatures, including
  1. pumpkins
  2. pumpkin headed ghosts
  3. ouija boards
  4. tarot cards
  5. magic wands
  6. Jack O Lanterns
  7. Crystal balls
  8. spell books

I love to make other miniatures

  1. handpainted bird houses
  2. tiny bird nests with eggs
  3. gardens & flowers

I also love making dolls, I make Porcelain dolls in two sizes.....

1:12 scale for the dollhouse

a larger scale that is 7" high for display

I make cloth dolls that are about 14" high

This year I had a blast entering my dolls in the fairs around here I won a second place at our State fair, and 4 first places at our County fair

Please enjoy yourself poking around, as I never know what I am going to make next, but you can be sure that if it comes out great it will be posted here!