Saturday, September 10, 2005

Halloween miniatures for sale Pumpkin Windsock

This is a miniature OOAK ( OOAK means One Of A Kind) windsock, entirely handmade by me. This is a larger windsock it is suitable for your dollhouse out in a big tree, or hanging from the gables of a Halloween house. You can use it as a decoration on a full sized Halloween Feather tree as well.It measures about 5-1/2 inches.
This windsock has pale pumpkin colored gauze as well as two deep orange streamers. It has pumpkin leaves trimmed in gold around it's 'neck' and a fluffy 'florist' bow as well. It is a nice long one that is able to capture all the Halloween spirits.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You can use this windsock outside your Witch's or Wizard's house, in a Staircase, in a dead tree in your dollhouse garden, even hanging off the parapets of a castle, or even as a unique Halloween ornament on a full sized feather tree.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I was surprised that this little pumpkin windsock came about as I was sculpting pumpkin ghosts, but when I finished his little head, I realized that he wanted to be a windsock!It comes with a certificate of Authenticity signed by me, I am sure It will very happily haunt your scale "halls" for eternity, if you would like.
.

Insurance is required for this item.My miniature dolls and other works have been pictured in Nutshell News. I will be presenting my miniatures occasionally, both my open editions as well as one of a kind works.
$19.97

.
Shipping 3.98**** this shipping is for 1 to 4 items.Insurance 1.30

.

I ship ONLY within the continental United States at the current time.
The Fine PrintTotally smoke free environment, buyer pays all shipping, insurance a must for fragile or delicate items. 3-Day priority mail for most items. Shipping currently to USA ONLY. We use recycled but clean smoke free packing material. I accept MO or Paypal.